|Customer and Case Relationship Management (CRM)
We perform reviews and analysis of current operations with a view to identifying strengths and weaknesses of current service delivery operations, where gaps exist, and the creation of implementation/transition plans to fill these gaps.
Many of the organizations we work with operate call/contact centre operations, and so our activities may include:
- Call and quality monitoring
- Review and validation of performance metrics leading to establishing a balanced scorecard
- Comparison against established standards
- Establishing service metrics for evaluation (service targets and service level agreements)
- Reviewing and determining right size organization (how many call centres and how many CSRs, how many managers, etc.)
Market & Customer Research and Analysis
In many of our assignments, some level of market research is required to complete strategic and/or Go Forward Plans. Activities may include:
- Executive interviews
- Focus groups
- Customer interviews and focus groups
- Best practice research
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back To Our Services